DryScan! The home and building inspection company for when it comes to buying or selling new or old properties or when you have building leaks or moisture related issues on residential and light commercial properties, Dryscan is your solution!
DryScan is an independent building inspection company with over 10 years in the inspection business and nearly 40 years in the building industry to support its high resolution thermal imaging infrared technology to show “what the eye cannot see”, New Zealand Standard moisture reading equipment and personalised European style IPad based software for clear and quick reporting.
DryScan’s thorough, comprehensive, professional inspection process that are “Results Based” DryScan guarantee’s “Peace of Mind” which is backed up with Professional Indemnity Insurance for “Diagnosing Leaky Buildings” Bryce Hall the manager and DryScan inspector is also a member of BOINZ the Building Officials Institute of New Zealand.
“DryScan’s Results Based” reporting approach means that DryScan goes the extra mile to answer any of your questions and communicate clearly with you. When or if issues are found DryScan finds the cause and recommends a plan of action so you can make the best informed decisions and get the right result for you.
Dryscan offers a range of inspection services:
- Pre-Purchase Reports. Full and comprehensive written report with all the detail and information you need. [that is Results Based] This report is clear and easy to understand, giving you and your Bank the “Peace of Mind” to buy possibly the Biggest Asset of your life.
- Pre-Sale Reports. Also a full and comprehensive written report with all the detail and information, to give you and your Real-estate agent the marketing tools and confidence to sell your property for the best price. Our Results Based approach will identify any remedial issues that may hold up your sale process and also give you a clear plan of action, if needed, before you go to the market.
- Scan-Only Building Inspection. Ideal for Auction! This is a shorter but thorough inspection culminating in a same-day cover letter with an overview of findings and recommendations. It is recommended you are present during this Scan-Only inspection as you can make your own additional notes, take photos and benefit from DryScan’s guidance and support. You will get instant “result Based” onsite information. Ideal for when you may not want to spend a lot of money on a full written report but still need the “Peace of Mind” a DryScan Scan-only inspection offers.
- Other companies may offer a quick verbal inspection, however DryScan will always put any findings in writing. Yes, Dryscan does include verbal onsite information and we recommend you are present at a Scan-Only inspection. so you can make your own notes and even take your own photo’s with DryScan’s guidance and support as we carry out our Standard inspection process so you get instant “Result Based” onsite information that is then follow up with a same day cover letter with an Overview of our findings and recommendation.
- Track and Trace reports. For those one-off annoying type leaks. This has a totally “Result Based” focus. Leak tracking can be a process and may need more than one visit but you will only be charged once and with DryScan’s “If we don’t find the source you don’t pay” guarantee! A DryScan Track and Trace report will give you clear guidance for remedial work to fix the issue.
- Weather Tightness ‘Leaky Building’ diagnostics and Maintenance Reports. A full and comprehensive written report detailing any and all issues giving a clear “Results Based” road map to help guide remedial work needed with the best and cost efficient results.
You can also ask about our other service!
- Hot water pipe leaks
- Insulation and heat loss inspections
- Roof inspections
- Electrical thermal imaging inspection
DryScan gives you a range of quality building inspection options that are clear and easy to understand, thorough and comprehensive, giving you the Assurance and Peace of Mind to make the best decision around possibly your biggest asset or your Home.
DryScan Has you covered so contact us now for a free quote.
Dryscan specializes in the following areas
Dryscan Infrared Solutions ®™
- pre-purchase and pre-sale inspections
- moisture and leak detection
- roof inspections
- heat loss inspections/energyfficiency audits
- leaky home diagnostics
- Code compliance and WHRS reports
- fixing and bracing reports
- weathertightness reports